18 / 03 / 2022
2 Minute Read

TVR-Members v/s non-Members : Why so?

For over 3 years now, we have a policy at TVR which diffears from most of our competitors. We foster quality encounters overs quantity and appreciate clients and Models who share the same views as we do.

This policy distinguishes Member clients from Non-members. Being a member on our website is :

* Free
* Anonymous
* Quick and uncomplicated
* Gives you access to a special offers such as the "Combo" and the "TopChef"
* Gives you access to our private News section (only for Gold, Silver and Bronze Members)
* Allows you to enjoy the regular rates

Nobody is forced to be a Member in order to visit one of our Models but non-Members are subject to an additional fee which is 50 CHF on top of the regular rates.

This has been like this at TVR for over 3 years now. Thanks to the implementation of that policy, we survived the Covid-19 crises. Thanks to this price policy, our Models are still earning well at TVR, especially those offering a full GirlFriend Experience Service.
Our Model enjoy the quality of clients TVR allows them to meet and the Gentlemen appreciate the level of service they are being given by the Models who represent TVR. It's a win-to-win situation for both parties, while making sure to keep a high level of service and a solid quality of the encounters.

I can understand that some clients don't like this aspect of our concept and I respect their position (see picture above. This former client is now part of our Blacklist as it's clear in his message that he deeply dislikes TVR). Many may have been confortable with our practice before (during the Covid restrictions, some took a great advantage of this system but now are spitting on it, like the author of the messages above) but no longer wish to take part of it. That's fine. In this case, they should find their luck elsewhere, as they obviously do not value what TVR has to offer. And if they keep on contacting us, this means clearly that we do offer value. But this value should be appreciated by clients and cannot be taken for granted.

As for the TVR-Models, 80% of you are following the policy and it's a great feeling to see them embracing the sense of belonging to TVR. The other 20% of them are sometimes making things complicated for the team, which leads to having clients devaluating the quality of what our concept has to offer. These Girls should know that this is conterproductive and in the long-term, they are put at a considerable disadvantage, if they want to remain part of TVR.
Please lady, stick to the rules as they are actually made for you, to help you work better, in a safer and friendlier environment and meet nice clients who really care and who will be considerate towards you.

One more thing: remember that the Sex Worker industry is becoming incredibly competitive. Keep your heels and standards high or you will quickly earn less than the cashier of your grocery store, for the same weekly working hours. But the difference between you and the cashier is that her job is considerated as being "acceptable" by the society. Yours not. So, as you can't make it "acceptable", make it at least "respectable".

Janet for TheVelvetRooms 

Discover More

The pizzaiolo who is looking for a Girlfriend : my 3 golden rules not to fall in love with an Escort!

The pizzaiolo who is looking for a Girlfriend : my 3 golden rules not to fall in love with an Escort!

Shy, naive, introverted, insecure or simply inexperienced, some men look for love in the wrong place ... It is very difficult for them to approach a girl in the street, dating sites do not seem to work then after having suffered so much rejection, they turn to Escorts because t... Continue Reading

Your Wife/Girlfriend stopped giving you blowjobs?

Your Wife/Girlfriend stopped giving you blowjobs?

You’ve been together with your girlfriend/wife for a while now and you are missing the good old days… Those days when both of you were crazy in love and giving each other oral sex spontaneously, without even thinking… You now have the feeling that your partner has changed... Continue Reading

3 good reasons to masturbate

3 good reasons to masturbate

Masturbation is no longer taboo! Today, nearly 7 out of 10 women and nearly 9 out of 10 men admit to engaging in this practice regularly or occasionally. And they are right, because masturbation only presents advantages; for morale, for health or for couples! Here is a small s... Continue Reading

The Velvet Rooms - Escort Directory

Join The Velvet Rooms

Become part of Switzerland's #1 independent escort directory.

FEW THINGS CAN COMPARE WITH THE EXCITEMENT OF A NEW SEXUAL ENCOUNTER. FEATURING THE MOST EROTIC HIGH-CLASS ESCORTS IN SWITZERLAND, WE BRING TO YOU A NEW THRILL EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU VISIT US. OUR PRIVATE GIRLS, BEAUTIFUL TRANS ESCORTS AND SENSUAL FEMALE COMPANIONS ARE UNIQUE. EVERY ONE OF OUR ESCORTS HAS A STORY TO TELL. MAYBE YOU SHOULD SPEND A LITTLE TIME WITH THEM.